Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS)
With Trend Micro™ Worry-Free™ Business security provides complete user protection that includes antivirus, antispam, web security, and data protection for your customers’ Pcs, Macs, servers, and mobile devices. Security for all can be centrally controlled in one management console. This is specifically designed for small businesses. Worry-Free Business security is easy to use and you have the option to deploy it on-premises or hosted by Trend Micro.
Why Choose Trend Micro For Small Business Security
- Anti-malware, behavior monitoring, URL filtering, firewall, device control, mobile security, and antispam
- Centralized control for Windows, Macs, Android, and iOS devices
About Trend Micro
- Received the highest overall score among participating corporate endpoint security vendors
- Is the global small business content security market leader in 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Is a “leader” in the MQ for endpoint protection for 12 consecutive years
Worry-Free Services Advanced
Trend Micro™ Worry-Free Services Advanced, powered by XGen™ security, is a cloud-based, enterprise-grade protection for small business devices and email.
Worry-Free Services Advanced is affordable and easy to use with award-winning device and email protection. This solution will allow you to:
- Manage the security of all your devices (Windows, Mac, mobile) from one web console
- Stop email threats in the cloud before they reach your network
- Protect against spear phishing and advanced targeted attacks
- Focus on your business. Updates are automatic and keep your security up-to-date
- Enforces security policy to employees anywhere – branch offices and home offices
- Affordable pricing with an annual subscription
What is XGen™ Security
Trend Micro Worry-Free Services, powered by XGen™ security is the first to infuse high-fidelity machine learning which uniquely analyzes files not only before execution but also during runtime for more accurate detection with other detection techniques for the broadest protection against ransomware and advanced attacks.